7-6-2021 Morning Prayer

UTOK Chaplain 2 replies 47 views

Morning Oath Keepers.

Let's pray...

"Heavenly Father thank you for this beautiful day. May we always be thankful for what you have given us. Lord Jesus I want to thank you for all the men and women in the Oath Keepers. One of our brothers needed help keeping his daughter safe and they were there to help him out. Thank you for giving them strength and courage. Thank you for giving them the gift of service for their fellow brothers and sisters. I ask that you keep her safe from harm and that you protect all of us Lord. Please place warrior angels around us, our homes, families, places of work, and everywhere we travel. Father this morning my thoughts continually turned to our children young and old. I ask Father that you keep them safe, that you give us wisdom and direction on how to raise our children in this falling world. Please challenge our heart to be better parents everyday. Please tug on our hearts to spend more time with you and our families. May our families see us as spiritual leaders as much as financial and protective leaders in our homes. Thank you Lord Jesus for answering our prayers and always being there with us. We love and need you always in your precious name Jesus we pray, AMEN"

Proverbs 22:6 Inspirational ImageBIBLE VERSES ABOUT PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY | HOME AND COMMUNITY LIFE

Forgot Password?
Don't have an account? Sign up